A program designed exclusively for women in technology.
A TechWomenCircle is a forum of 10 to 12 women who meet one morning a month for 6 months. The Circle provides a confidential and supportive environment where members gather to share experiences and bounce their most difficult challenges off one another. A trained expert facilitates each session keeping the discussions on track and assuring that each member has an equal chance to participate.
The Circle will provide participants a chance to work with other tech leaders in a small-‐group, non-‐competitive, confidential setting. Together, they will address ways to take advantage of opportunities and solve issues that impact their personal and professional success. Upon completion of the six-‐month program, individuals will have created a powerful, enduring network of professional colleagues to whom they can turn for ongoing support.
There are corporate TechWomenCircles that are exclusively for tech women in a specific company. Other TechWomenCircles are open to a cross section of women from different companies or industries.
For a company
- A way to show how it values its women leaders
- A retention strategy
- A forum for innovative ideas, problem solving and uncovering best practices
For the individual
- Opportunity to separate from the day to day and think about where they are going and how to get there
- High-‐value interactions with peers on experiences of mutual interest
- Environment to air challenges and seek advice and support
- Forum to learn from peers by sharing stories, issues, personal aspirations in a candid and safe environment
- A way to get to know colleagues on a deeper and more meaningful level
- Personal Evaluation – assessment of issues, opportunities and challenges impacting an individual’s chance for career success
- Individual Planning – establishment of goals, objectives and priorities
- Member challenge – a group brainstorm session around an issue or opportunity that a member presents to group for feedback and input
- Weekly Member Update – a 3-‐minute report by each individual of what has transpired during the past month highlighting new learnings or experiences gained from previous session
- Best Practices – Focus on a particular topic of interest to everyone.
- Guest Speakers – Invitation to an expert to join the meeting for part of the session.
For more information on schedules and fees, please contact Linda Moraski.